Yes you can, but it is there to keep the roll material from curling when you feed items through the rollers.
Articles in this section
- What thickness is the Creative Station Laminate?
- Warranty Information
- Do you still make refills for my old 9" Creative Station/900 machine?
- Can I use 5" refills in my 9" Creative Station Home/900?
- How do you reload the 1.5" Sticker Maker/150?
- How can I change my XRN1200 output tray?
- What do I do when my laminate/magnet cartridge is wrinkling?
- How do I recycle my 3" or 1.5" Disposable Sticker Maker?
- How can I recycle your cartridges?
- How do I return or exchange Xyron products?