Remove existing cutter
You will need a set of needle nose pliers for removal.
NOTE: Take care not to touch the blade portion of the existing cutter.
- Slide cutter to the right side of the cut bar
- Identify the scissors symbol on the cutter
- With pliers, firmly grasp the scissors symbol and pry to the right until the cutter pulls free of the cut bar. NOTE: Take care not to have your face too close when performing this task as the cutter will “pop off” the cut bar and has the potential to release from the pliers.
Replace new cutter
NOTE: Take care not to touch the blade portion of the replacement cutter.
- Identify the scissors symbol on the replacement cutter.
- Grasp the scissors symbol with your thumb and forefinger with the tiny blade facing away from you.
- Place the bladeless edge on the front edge of the cut bar while simultaneously snapping the back edge in place by pressing down. You will hear an audible “snap” when it is correctly in place.
- Test the blade on the cut bar by running it back and forth to ensure attachment and smooth