It is easy to replace. Remove the U shaped springs and the remove the cutbar, remove the old tray and insert the new. Replace the tray, cutbar and reinstall the U shaped springs.
Articles in this section
- What thickness is the Creative Station Laminate?
- Warranty Information
- Do you still make refills for my old 9" Creative Station/900 machine?
- Can I use 5" refills in my 9" Creative Station Home/900?
- How do you reload the 1.5" Sticker Maker/150?
- How can I change my XRN1200 output tray?
- What do I do when my laminate/magnet cartridge is wrinkling?
- How do I recycle my 3" or 1.5" Disposable Sticker Maker?
- How do I return or exchange Xyron products?
- What is the difference between the 5" create-a-sticker & Creative Stations?